Submission of IFAC regular papers has closed on 11 November. It has been open for more than one year giving full opportunity to contribute.
Congratulations and thanks to the authors.
The temporary number of contributions on November 12 is 4083.
Some more contributions are expected as:
- Workshops and Tutorials (deadline 30 November 2016) with educational purpose on emerging topics within the scope of automatic control.
- Extended Abstract type papers (deadline 30 November 2016), espacially concerning IFAC'2017 specific features such as demonstrators and history of control.
Non fully consolidated statistics indicate:
- 98 Open Invited Tracks (submissions closed on 15 September)
- 50 Invited Sessions (submissions closed on 15 October)
- 6 submitted Workshops and Tutorials (deadline 30 November)
- 3928 papers including: