About IFAC and the world congresses:
- IFAC, the International Federation of Automatic Control
- 18th World Congress in Milano, Italy, august 2011
- 19th World Congress in Cape Town, South Africa, august 2014
- 21st World Congress in Berlin, Germany, 2020
- 22nd World Congress in Yokohama, Japan, 2023
Call for Papers
Key dates of the IFAC 2017 World Congress
|29 October 2015||PaperCept submission site opens|
|15 September 2016||Open invited tracks submission deadline|
|15 October 2016||Invited sessions submission deadline|
and then to 11 November 2016
|IFAC-standard papers submission deadline|
|Workshops, tutorials and extended abstracts submission deadline|
|29 December 2016||Registration opens|
and then to 27 February 2017
|Notification of acceptance|
|Final paper submission (papers can be uploaded only after the payment of the registration fee)|
|15 April 2017||Early registration rates expire|
|8-9 July 2017||Pre-Congress Tutorials and Workshops|
|9-14 July 2017||20th IFAC World Congress|
The call for papers prospectus.
The call for demonstrator papers prospectus.
The Sponsorship and Exhibitions prospectus and related documents:
- Sponsors presence: Venue, Catering & Communication,
- Sponsorship and Exhibition Application Form,
- Terms & Conditions.
Documentation about the French proposal to host IFAC 2017 in Toulouse
Documentation transmitted to the IFAC council for the meeting of July 2, 2010 in Baltimore.