About IFAC and the World Congresses:
- IFAC, the International Federation of Automatic Control
- 18th World Congress in Milano, Italy, august 2011
- 19th World Congress in Cape Town, South Africa, august 2014
- 21st World Congress in Berlin, Germany, 2020
- 22nd World Congress in Yokohama, Japan, 2023
IFAC 2017 Photos
Several conference photos are available via the following flickr link:
Shall you use these, do not forget to credit the photographers
- Angelos Detsis www.angelosdetsis.com
- Lilie Pinot www.liliepinot.com
- Myrtille Visscher www.myrtillevisscher.com
The Copyright goes to ©CNRS/IFAC2017.
Photos can be used for personal purpose. No commercial usage is allowed.
Contact us for any question regarding these pictures.
IFAC 2017 Registration
IFAC 2017 Call for Papers
Key dates of the IFAC 2017 World Congress
|29 October 2015||PaperCept submission site opens|
|15 September 2016||Open invited tracks submission deadline|
|15 October 2016||Invited sessions submission deadline|
and then to 11 November 2016
|IFAC-standard papers submission deadline|
|Workshops, tutorials and extended abstracts submission deadline|
|29 December 2016||Registration opens|
and then to 27 February 2017
|Notification of acceptance|
|Final paper submission (papers can be uploaded only after the payment of the registration fee)|
|15 April 2017||Early registration rates expire|
|8-9 July 2017||Pre-Congress Tutorials and Workshops|
|9-14 July 2017||20th IFAC World Congress|
The call for papers prospectus.
The call for demonstrator papers prospectus.
The 335x479 size IFAC'2017 logo
and the .eps version.
The IFAC'2017 banner
and its .eps version.
The Sponsorship and Exhibitions prospectus and related documents:
- Sponsors presence: Venue, Catering & Communication,
- Sponsorship and Exhibition Application Form,
- Terms & Conditions.
The flyer and bookmark edited in July 2014 to be distributed at IFAC 2014 world congress and following events.
Documentation about the French proposal to host IFAC 2017 in Toulouse
Documentation transmitted to the IFAC council for the meeting of July 2, 2010 in Baltimore.